Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Richard's

First paragraph- I was really impressed with how descriptive she was, it really helped me get into the story. Why is this happening to the grandmother? I feel bad that she is losing her memory. I can connect to the family members because my grandfather lost his memory and I watched him forget his childrens names, just forget his whole family. I watched my mother weep silently...watching her father in pain. So I feel depressed for this family.
I like that Richards is not to scientifical. She is descriptive at just the right points. I enjoyed reading her short story.
It saddens me that she is losing her memory, I wish there was something that I could do. She keeps imagining things, it hurts me to see someone deteriorate like that.

Over all I think this was the best essay I have read in this class.

No comments: